This is simply one of the best breakfast recipes out there. I made it by mistake last year and I was upset that the mixture wouldn't stick together. After several tries to make the recipe I was intending to make I figured I could just add plant milk to this and see how it taste and OH MYYYY!! SO SO GOOOD.
Let me know what you think when you make it and what kind of adjustments you made!
- 1 cup oats (you can sub for almonds)
- 1 cup pitted sukkari dates or any dry dates
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp cacao powder or carob
- 2-4 tbsp shredded coconut - optional
- cinnamon to taste
- Toppings: goji berries, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs, and shredded coconut
- Blend all the ingredients to a food processor
- If your dates are too sticky, simply add less of them
- Once you have a crumbly mixture, pour cold coconut, rice, or cashew milk on top!