Saffron Vanilla Sticky Date Pudding!
I love tofu. I made an entire post about it. One of my favorite qualities about tofu is that it can be flavored in anyway you desire. My favorite? Chocolate pudding of course. This one comes second in the sweets department. There's something about the settle flowery flavor saffron, *the most expensive spice* leaves behind and a sweet aroma with every bite.
Enjoy this fancy but simple dessert. You know you deserve it.
- 1 package firm silken tofu
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp saffron
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 7 soft dates
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or to taste
- 1 tbsp of cacao nibs to garnish
- Wash the tofu then add it to a food processor and process
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until cold
- The longer you leave it in the fridge the more flavorful it'll become
*If you're using a high-speed blender like a Vitamix, I suggest that you add the dates later on so they don't blend completely.