I don't know if you can relate, but sometimes I get this crazy craving. Something deep, rich, and oh so satisfying. Chocolate. To me, nothing says chocolate more than brownies.
These brownies take it to a whole new level. I mean tahini with chocolate is just the perfect combination EVER. If you haven't tried it yet, then go ahead. You're welcome.
These brownies are made with 100% whole, plant-based ingredients. Which means they're oil free. Yet, they're very moist from the inside and crunchy on the outside.
This was the best brownie I've ever had. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Vegan Tahini Brownies
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- dash of cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp of tahina
- dates + cacao nibs to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 355F ~180C
- Sift the flour and the cocoa powder together
- Sift the coconut sugar to your best ability
- Add the cinnamon and baking powder
- Add the almond mylk and vanilla
- Fold the batter together until well combined.
- Spread 1 tbsp of tahina on a 5x5 or 6x6 inch baking dish then pour the batter
- Top the remaining tahina on top of the brownie batter and swirl it in
- Top with dates and cacao nibs! Or whatever else your heart desires.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes