This is one of the easiest and creamiest kinds of milk you can make at home! Super simple and no straining required. You just need cashews and water, that's it!
- 1 cup cashews
- 4 cups of water (more or less, depending on how creamy you like it)
- 3 dates or sweetener of choice (recommended to balance the taste)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger and cardamom
- Soak your cashews overnight or in hot water for 20 minutes
- Strain the cashews and blend with the water for one minute or until you don't see any particles
- Add the remaining optional ingredients if you want
- Blend and enjoy!
- Store for 3-5 days in an air-tight container