This is so so so so easy to make! Please please make your own plant milk to produce less waste and save more money! Win-win.
It took me exactly 9 minutes to make this. No cheesecloth required.
Save the leftover pulp and make this treat with it or simply make some bliss balls!
- 1 cup coconut
- 4 cups of water
- Mix the coconut and water in a blender or food processor for about a minute
- Use a strainer to separate the coconut pulp from the milk
- Pour the milk through the strainer and press it down with a spoon to get all the milk out
- You can use a cheesecloth here and squeeze it with your hands, but I find the strainer to be less messy and I don't mind having a few coconut chunks in my milk.
- Store in the fridge for 3 days or in the freezer for months.
- Shake well before using! Separation is natural