I love the taste of cardamom in Arabic coffee and Middle Eastern sweets. That's why I knew that I had to come up with a cardamom rawnola recipe! If cardamom isn't your thing then simply omit it.
this RAW-NOLA isn't very sweet. It's full of flavors from cardamom to cinnamon and dates. If you want it to be sweeter, simply add more dates or maple syrup.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup buckwheat groats optional
- 1/2 cup soft dates (khalas dates)
- 1/2 cup packed Sukkari dates or Medjool
- 1/4 cup tahini sunflower butter or just tahini
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground cardamom
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- In a food processor mix all of the ingredients together
- If it's not sticking together than just add more dates.
*Add more dates if you want it to be sweeter.