Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Nice Cream
The raspberry adds a perfect tang and freshness to it, just like the idea behind PB&J I guess. Oh and the coconut? Just the perfect crunch. This nice cream is thick so it makes a huge difference when you layer it with fruits, it gives it that perfect mixture of light and dense textures. Oh, and cocoa nibs as a topping is a must!
- 450 grams of soft tofu (1 package)
- 2 tbsp chocolate peanut butter powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder or 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pure stevia or sweetener of choice (I recommend 1 pitted date soaked in water for 10 mins)
- dash of cinnamon
- a tiny bit of sea salt if you want to bring out the chocolate flavor and the sweetness.
Cocoa nibs, shredded coconut, raspberry, goji berries.
Sun dried mulberries
Layers: The first layer is pumpkin puree with cinnamon, pomegranate seeds, and a sweetener. The second layer is mixed frozen berries thawed.