- Chef’s knife
- Wooden cutting boards (plastic can spread germs)
- Baking sheets
- Cooking pan
- Cooking pot
Nice To Have
- Food processor (hummus, rawnola, nut-butter etc)
- Waffle iron (Not only for waffles. Use your imagination)
- Immersion blender (great for soups)
- Measuring cups & spoons (because eyeballing can screw you up)
- Mason jars (Perfect for storing)
- Spatula (To get the last bit of your nice cream)
- Coconut Bowls!
- Vitamix (expensive but worth every single penny)
- Cast iron skillet
If you live in Saudi, you can get a Vitamix from Amazon UK (It'll be 220V) or you can find it at almohtaseb store.