This vegan patty is simple, easy to make, and sticks together.
Just two ingredients + spices. A lot of spices. Yum.
Oh and before I forget. Make some vegan garlic sauce to go with it.
You might just cry of how delicious this burger will turn out to be.
So let's just get into the recipe.
Smoked Vegan Burger
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 can black beans ~ 1.75 cups. Drained very well.
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chili pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried coriander
- 1/2-1 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 cloves of garlic minced optional
- In a food processor mix all the ingredients together
- Process until everything is well mixed and sticky
- Taste and adjust to your preference
- Now it's time to make the patties (or you can eat it as is...Still delicious.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat
- Cook each side for 2-3 minutes or until toasted
- Serve immediately with garlic sauce