I admit. I wasn't the best when it came to eating my greens. I had this belief that I just wasn't a salad person.
Turned out that I was just not eating the right kind of salads!
Salads can be very satisfying and filling if you know what to put in them. Keeping them diverse gives you a unique taste in every bite.
This recipe can be put together in a matter of minutes. Feel free to adjust according to what you have on hand.
Spring Rocket Salad
- 200 grams of arugula ~ 2 handfuls
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 2 tbsp pecan halves
- 2 tbsp shredded almonds
- 1 tsp dried pomegranate
- Health Couture's turmeric coconut chips optional
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp pomegranate molasses
- 1/2 lime
- water to thin
- In a large bowl mix all the salad ingredients together
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together and slowly add one tablespoon of water at a time until you reach the desired consistency