I wish spaghetti squash was available year round! Yes, that's how much I love it, but I guess that's what makes it so special. Oh and you know what else I love about it? Is that it has its own bowl or you can scoop it in another bowl, it's up to you.
Half a spaghetti squash only has about 50 calories or but it's so filling! I eat a lot and still have a hard time finishing half a squash with some olive oil drizzled on top. You can also top it with some veggies, beans, and/or cheese. I personally prefer it by itself with some sea salt, pepper, and olive oil
- Spaghetti squash
- Sea salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil optional
- pre-heat your oven to 400°F
- grease a baking sheet or a glassware with some olive oil
- cut the top and bottom of your squash with a sharp knife
- cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds and the strides
- place face down on the sheet
- bake for 35-40 minutes for a small squash 1 hour for a large squash
- Use a fork to scrape the flesh and enjoy!