Banana-less N'ice Cream
A nice cream that is very sweet, smooth, creamy and doesn't melt! Yes, please. Plus, it keeps you full longer as it's made with boiled sweet potatoes and sweetened with ripe persimmons. All frozen. You can sub the persimmons for any other sweetener such as dates.
This is currently one of my favorite recipes. I hope you love it as much as I do.
Banana-less Nice Cream
- 300 grams boiled and frozen sweet potatoes (about 2 medium)
- 150 grams of frozen ripe persimmons (1 very large persimmon)*
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp tahini or almond butter
- 1/4 cup or less of plant milk or water
- Blend everything in a high-speed blender such as a Vitamix or in a food processor.
- Add to your favorite bowl.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
*You can sub the persimmon with frozen bananas (sorry) or soft dates or any sweetener of your choice.