Sweet Banana Pudding
I love overnight chia pudding. It's easy, versatile, and satisfying. What I don't love so much about them is that they get stuck in your teeth. I don't know about you, but that annoys the shit out of me and kinda ruins the meal. Easy solution. Process it. When you process your regular chia pudding; the thing that will happen is that it will actually turn to a real pudding. Plus, it'll thicken much quicker! No need to wait all night.
Chia Banana Pudding
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 7 pitted sukkari dates
- cinnamon to taste
- optional: a tiny pinch of cardamom & ginger
- banana, cacao nibs, coconut for toppings.
- In a high-speed blender mix everything together.
- If you don't have one then use a food processor but double the ingredients.
- Process until you don't see the chia seeds anymore.
- Let it cool in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Top with your favorites.