Pumpkin Chia Pudding
It's fall or as I like to call it, pumpkin season. Upgrade your chia pudding right now and add some pumpkin and spice to it. It's so simple, delicious by itself and even better when you layer it with oatmeal or nice cream. You can also drop the "pudding" and use it as a topping on your smoothies, nice cream, or even spread it on your bread!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- dash cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- dash all spice
- dash fresh ground ginger. Be careful if it smells strong then just add a tiny bit.
- dash sea salt
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Add chia seeds and almond milk in an airtight container and shake very well, let it sit overnight in the fridge.
- In a food processor combine the chia pudding with pumpkin puree, cinnamon, sea salt, nutmeg, ginger, and maple syrup. Process until well combined
- Top with pecans, walnut, cocoa nibs, chocolate chips, or mix in your favorite nut/seed butter!