Golden Kiwi and Blueberry Nice Cream Swirl
Usually after my morning run I crave something cold, refreshing, and tropical. This smoothie bowl hit the spot. It's very creamy, sweet and full of flavor. I didn't need to add any sweeteners or nut milk. I also had fun swirling it and playing around with designs before I decided that I'm too hungry for that and it's time to eat.
- 1 frozen large banana
- 2 frozen gold kiwis peeled and sliced
- 350 grams silken tofu
- 1/2 cup blueberries (save for 2nd batch)
- Process everything except the blueberries
- Add 3/4 of the nice cream to your bowl
- Add the blueberries to your blender, blend.
- Add a little bit of the blueberry nice cream on top of the kiwi one in two circles
- Use a stick or a knife to swirl around and mix them together. Add more of the blueberry nice cream as needed to achieve your design or you can simply place them next to each other.
Blueberries, coconut, sun-dried mulberries, goji berries, and a spoon of crunchy salted almond butter.
Note: Adding any nut butter to your smoothie will take it to the next level, trust me on that! Oh and it adds some healthy fats to your bowl!